Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kalamares_fritos
medic

[RESOLVED] Graphical bug when placing items and diagnostics unit showing "Missing equipment" when is complete. Empty [RESOLVED] Graphical bug when placing items and diagnostics unit showing "Missing equipment" when is complete.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:46 am
Good one! First of all, I want to say that your game is quite fantastic and much more complex for what I expected of a early access game of this type. I'm truly amazed! Keep on the excellent work!

So the first bug:
Description:
The dyalisis machine stayed rendering in front of the cabinet.

Repro steps
On the last tutorial, on the step of getting the hospital ready for general surgery; started working in the rooms and such; and when placing items, first I placed the cabinet in the wall and then beneath it the dyalisis machine; the result was this error. That could've also caused the next one.

Second bug:
Description:
The room had full equipment but it wasn't getting detected; specifically the exam table. Also when selecting the exam table; in the "Furniture menu" it appeared as the "Dyalisis Machine" was selected.

Repro steps
After the graphical glitch; when I tried to put the exam table with its light it would change color as not put yet and the room would mark it as done and then as missing; as you can see in the image I tried putting another one and the same thing happened; I tried also to erase both tables and tried putting them again and no luck.

Attached
Screenshot of the issues
Log from the game
(Couldn't attach the save because of file size  Sad )

Save file is in the first comment.

Last edited by kalamares_fritos on Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
kalamares_fritos
medic

[RESOLVED] Graphical bug when placing items and diagnostics unit showing "Missing equipment" when is complete. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Graphical bug when placing items and diagnostics unit showing "Missing equipment" when is complete.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:48 am
Here it is the save file Cool
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Graphical bug when placing items and diagnostics unit showing "Missing equipment" when is complete. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Graphical bug when placing items and diagnostics unit showing "Missing equipment" when is complete.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:22 am
Hello - thanks for the report!

BUG1: dialysis machine will be fixed Wink

BUG2: actually this is not a bug - in this and some other cases there is predefined place for the dialysis machine , that needs to be connected to exam table in proper position. you can experience it by placing first the exam table, then pick dialysis machine and you'll be able to see pointing blue arrow, that shows the proper position of dialysis machine. Wink
Trandora
resident

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:41 am
I'm wondering one thing. If there is a predefined place and requirement for a 'set' of items, why not make it placable like a set and not one thing at a time?
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:53 am
Well this is by design, if we would make this, we need to aply this on many more sets of objects - and that is counterproductive. If you do not wish to equip room object per object, you can use prefabs. Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum