Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
McFail
McFail
intern

[OPEN LOW] Radiology department not working during night Empty [OPEN LOW] Radiology department not working during night

Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 pm
My radiology department has a night staff for x-ray, MRI and CT, but they do not do any work during night. I get messages saying, that there is long waiting time for patients, but in reality, my staff is just 'filling their free time' in the common room and occasionally visiting their respective workplace, but then returning to the common room. Other departments have plenty of staff, including nurses with couple of stretchers to transport patients, but nothing happens. This happens night after night. I have previously built large hospitals with every department and I have good knowledge how everything works, so I should have everything just the way they should be. They just don't work this time for some reason.
[OPEN LOW] Radiology department not working during night Report10

Savefile of the game starting at 20:05 and the messages of long waiting times will appear at 22:00

Thanks for the awesome game! I hope this gets fixed soon
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Radiology department not working during night Attachment
Hiekkalootalta_reportointia2.zip Here is savefile of the game starting at 20:05 and the messages of long waiting times will appear at 22:00You don't have permission to download attachments.(783 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
Astria
attending

[OPEN LOW] Radiology department not working during night Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Radiology department not working during night

Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am
Perhaps you need to hire more nurses. They are constantly busy and do not have time to take patients on an MRI.
McFail
McFail
intern

[OPEN LOW] Radiology department not working during night Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Radiology department not working during night

Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:48 am
Thanks for the suggestion Astria, but the lack of nurses or them being too busy is not the problem here. I reloaded the game, tested your theory by hiring few more nurses and just to be safe, more doctors too for the night shift and new stretchers. They just keep idling at their workstations. And they are not stuck there, since they will fulfill their needs from time to time.

If someone has any other ideas for what to test, I'm more than happy to try 'em out to find the culprit, but I'm quite sure this is something that the game devs must fix.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:23 pm
Hi, this is actually caused by access rights - parts of the rooms are marked as staff only, but the red areas also contain some equipment that is used during the examinations/interactions with patient so they've become inaccessible.
We'll have a look at if we can detect this and give a warning in management mode or in a popup.
McFail
McFail
intern

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:50 pm
Thanks Jan!  Very Happy
I did not realize that it would cause this issue. Few game days earlier, I noticed that patients would first try to go in from that door which leads to control rooms, the white door between x-ray doors. I marked that to 'staff only area' and next patient or two seemed to go straight to the examination room and I thought that it was fine.
I'll see if I can change the room layout so that patients will use the correct doors without using restricted areas Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum