Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
James Blonde
intern

[NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist Empty [NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:02 pm
I've got a radiologist who is stuck in the X-ray room.  I've tried sacking her, I've tried removing the room or items around her, I've tried replacing her, but she remains stuck, and the replacement appears to sit on top of her, however cannot run the room.  Meaning the X-Ray room no longer works, and therefore neither does Radiology.  

[NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist Projec10

Save game and Log attached
Attachments
[NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist Attachment
stuck radiographer.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(464 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
[NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(78 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist Empty Re: [NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello! We are sorry for the issue - we will analyze it and fix it as soon as possible!
James Blonde
intern

[NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist Empty Re: [NEW] Bug Report - Stuck Radiologist

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:47 pm
No worries, I noticed a few people had posted this, or similar issues, but didn't see anyone posting any logs, so thought that would help! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum