Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
solabraicity
resident

[RESOLVED] Cannot hire anyone else Empty [RESOLVED] Cannot hire anyone else

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:03 am
I have a sandbox game with large hospital and all departments. I  played through day 5 without issue, but now I am unable to hire anyone for any department or any shift. When I try to click on an application to fill a job, the game makes the 'unable to do this' sound, the same sound I got when I tried to buy an ambulance on day 3 and was told I had yet to unlock ambulances.
Everything else works fine - I can place objects and deal with patients and even buy an ambulance now that I've unlocked them - but I can't hire anyone for my life.

On a related note, I have a patient who has been waiting for a bed in normal hospitalization for twenty plus game hours now. I have a lot of empty beds, but not a full staff for the department the patient needs to get into. Is this a glitch or is it that I can't hire a full staff that I don't seem to have any available beds in a near-empty ward?

I apologize; I don't know how to compress or zip files (my technological level extends to downloading games, music, and updates and sending emails but nothing else) so I usually cannot attach the log without assistance, but I am attaching my saved game. I will attempt to attach a log, but please don't hold your breath.

Thank you for any upcoming help.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Cannot hire anyone else Attachment
1stV.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED] Cannot hire anyone else Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Cannot hire anyone else Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cannot hire anyone else

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:50 am
Hello - we you have reached population limit cap for the entire map = 200 employees.

Regarding the patient issue - please could you be more specific? Name of the patient, respective save game file will be very helpfull! Wink
solabraicity
resident

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:52 am
Hi. I've had another look at my game and I can't find the patient anymore. See, after sending this bug in, I stopped playing that game altogether in case playing on it longer might somehow screw up things on your end.
So I've forgotten who I was worried about... Sorry...

Does the game have to have a population cap? I mean, how is a hospital supposed to function without a full staff? And why be able to have such a large hospital when you can't fully staff it? It's a little frustrating...
Please reconsider.

Thank you for the help so far,
if I find the patient again, I'll try again.
fireboy6112
resident

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:35 am
Go to Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\StreamingAssets\Database\Tweakables.xml and search 200 then change it to what ever number you wish
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum