Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
veladon
resident

[QUESTION] How to decide which staff to hire? (levels/percentages of traits) Empty [QUESTION] How to decide which staff to hire? (levels/percentages of traits)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:05 pm
OK, so a STAT lab requires the Biochemistry staff trait and Advanced Biochemistry increases effectiveness of lab tests... but what do the percentages of these traits mean?
And what about the general level of the staff member? Does this also have any effect on staff effectiveness?

In other words, the question I'm trying to answer is should I get the level 1 98% biochem staff, or the level 3 35% biochem, 25% adv biochem for the STAT lab? As far as I can work out, there's no way to find out the information answer that question.

Thanks
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] How to decide which staff to hire? (levels/percentages of traits) Empty Re: [QUESTION] How to decide which staff to hire? (levels/percentages of traits)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:21 pm
Hello!
Thanks for the question.

Well, higher level of the character = better is his work - but on the one hand if you will choose somebody with high level you will be satisfied with work, but on the other hand, more skilled character will demand higher salary.

Also there are perks of each character that can modify his attitude to work, needs, etc.

I know that you wanted to hear / read another answer - but in this case it is not so easy - it is all about balancing Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum