Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
morik
intern

[NEW] Can't assign patient to specific doctor without repeated juggling Empty [NEW] Can't assign patient to specific doctor without repeated juggling

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:40 pm
I have an ER clinic staffed with interns, and one person with acute medicine & advanced diagnosis.

If an intern is unable to determine the diagnosis, I'd like to assign the patient to the doctor who can do differential diagnosis & any acute medicine tests the intern couldn't perform.

But, assigning the patient to the doctor doesn't stick. Unless that doctor is going to call them immediately, they get called by some other intern and the doctor assignment is replaced by the intern, who is then unable to do those procedures.
The only way I've found to work around this is to re-assign to the more experienced doctor every time the patient is called, which of course puts them at the back of the line every time. Keep doing so until the experienced doctor calls them, and there are no other patients in front of them.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[NEW] Can't assign patient to specific doctor without repeated juggling Empty Re: [NEW] Can't assign patient to specific doctor without repeated juggling

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 am
Thanks for the report - this should be easy to reproduce it - we will work on this issue in the meantime Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum