Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
renaablue
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]TC hospitalization stuck Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]TC hospitalization stuck

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:21 pm
hello!

I'm probably facing a bug that makes the game unplayable.

I built my own hospital in sandbox mode and I have 6 TC that are full of patients right now. They were transported there after collapsing. Now they should be stabilized and be transfered to ISU, but unfortunately nothing is happening. Doctors and nurses are in their rooms most of the time just sitting at the computer. I tried already assign TC rooms again, change nurses responsibilites, unfortunately nothing works. Because of that i can't have new patients at TC from accident, because it's full.

I tried playing after patch 1.0.14331 but the problem persists.

I don't have autosaved game, because I disabled this option before.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]TC hospitalization stuck Attachment
20181106145556_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(568 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(187 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Szpital sandbox.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]TC hospitalization stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]TC hospitalization stuck

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
renaablue wrote:hello!

I'm probably facing a bug that makes the game unplayable.

I built my own hospital in sandbox mode and I have 6 TC that are full of patients right now. They were transported there after collapsing. Now they should be stabilized and be transfered to ISU, but unfortunately nothing is happening. Doctors and nurses are in their rooms most of the time just sitting at the computer. I tried already assign TC rooms again, change nurses responsibilites, unfortunately nothing works. Because of that i can't have new patients at TC from accident, because it's full.

I tried playing after patch 1.0.14331 but the problem persists.

I don't have autosaved game, because I disabled this option before.

Hi, all your doctors in your emergency on call room have Surgery/trauma role turned off. That is why they do not run to the patients. If you check that back they will tend to the patients. Have a great day
renaablue
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]TC hospitalization stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]TC hospitalization stuck

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:20 pm
Oh yes! That definitely worked! Thank you very much for your help!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum