Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
N4chos
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Buggy second floor Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Buggy second floor

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:46 am
Hey,

I have encountered a bug.

When I build the hospital and place a second floor, at the start, all is good. Then if I build another ground floor part, it is impossible to add to this new ground floor another second floor element.

So basically, if i do not fill up the entire ground floor with foundations before adding a second floor, but rather add parts of ground floor foundation later after having added a second floor to another part of the the hospital, it is not possible to add another second floor to the newly built ground floor foundation.

attached:
- screenshot
- savegame
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Buggy second floor Attachment
Screenshot buggy floor.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 10 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Buggy second floor Attachment
autosave_D07_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(673 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Buggy second floor Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Buggy second floor

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Hello, thank you for your report - actually this is not a bug. As the floors can be modified apart from the other ones, in this case you just need to build (on the second floor) foundations that exactly fits the modification of the lower floor.

Then you can modify it - use it as a room. Or you can delete recently created foundation and create for example balcony, or green roof, whatever you want.

This is by design - to not break upper structures and areas of the whole building.

Wink
N4chos
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Buggy second floor Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Buggy second floor

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:51 pm
Hi, thank you for your reply and the clarifications! I will try that out now Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum