Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gosughost
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't build on 2nd floor Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't build on 2nd floor

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:16 pm
Hi Oximoron-Team,
I found maybe a bug and dont know how to work around it other than first biuld all my things on first floor and when theres no space left, expand to 2nd floor.  scratch

Description:
Can't build on second floor on 2nd building, after first build a building and expand it to 2nd floor

Repro steps
Build first floor, then expand to second floor with elevator. Then build next to that building a first floor and add an elevator. You can't build on that second floor.

Attached

Saved game
Log from the game

awesome game so far Smile
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't build on 2nd floor Attachment
000_M02.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't build on 2nd floor Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't build on 2nd floor Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't build on 2nd floor

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:56 pm
gosughost wrote:Hi Oximoron-Team,
I found maybe a bug and dont know how to work around it other than first biuld all my things on first floor and when theres no space left, expand to 2nd floor.  scratch

Description:
Can't build on second floor on 2nd building, after first build a building and expand it to 2nd floor

Repro steps
Build first floor, then expand to second floor with elevator. Then build next to that building a first floor and add an elevator. You can't build on that second floor.

Attached

Saved game
Log from the game

awesome game so far Smile

Hi thank you for your report and kind words. We are thrilled that you like the game:) This is actually not a bug. The other part where you "can't" build is outside. So you can't build indoor stuff there, but you can decorate with outside stuff. Or build foundation there and you can continue:) Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum