Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ifiwereyoung
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't control patients Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't control patients

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:16 am
First I can't control some of them, and soon I can't control all of them. When I click the button, it doesn't react.
I will show my save file and hope u can solve this problem.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't control patients Attachment
2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(406 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't control patients Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(481 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Fexzz
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't control patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't control patients

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:05 pm
I'm almost certain this is caused because treated patiens, who get sent home, don't get untagged from player control. Check in the lower bottom right corner of your screen, there should be horizontal list of patients. These are the patiens you are personally caring for. There seems to be a maximum you can care fro at the same time. Click them all and switch them back to "controlled by doctor". After that you can control the treatment of patiens again.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't control patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Can't control patients

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:03 pm
ifiwereyoung wrote:First I can't control some of them, and soon I can't control all of them. When I click the button, it doesn't react.
I will show my save file and hope u can solve this problem.

Hi, yes it's like Fexzz said. The limit for bookmarked characters is now set to 12. And you need to manually set the control for treated patients off. We are looking into this one and we will make it so you can control more patients.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum