Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Empirenin
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]All new patients in player control mode by defaut Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]All new patients in player control mode by defaut

Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:31 am
Hello,

I have a bit of issue that never happened before and I'm not able to find a past occurence except for people who's asking to have that option available... so maybe I'm lucky but I don't like it at all !  Here we go :

I've build a new hospital in Sandbox mode with free construction enabled.  It's the first time I use that option.

When I go to "Live", all new patients come with "Control by Player" enabled by defaut which mean I have to click on each of them and change the control option to let my doctors do their job.  I'm not able to find an option in the main menu to disable it.

I've tried to restart the game, no luck.  I've installed the Control Doctor DLC hopping it might work... no improvement.  I've loaded a previous game, the issue is not there.  Until today, I used the base game without any mods setup in French language.

My saved game is attached.

Thanks in advance for your help !
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]All new patients in player control mode by defaut Attachment
Jo Wilson Memorial.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]All new patients in player control mode by defaut Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(10 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]All new patients in player control mode by defaut Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]All new patients in player control mode by defaut

Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:53 pm
Empirenin wrote:Hello,

I have a bit of issue that never happened before and I'm not able to find a past occurence except for people who's asking to have that option available... so maybe I'm lucky but I don't like it at all !  Here we go :

I've build a new hospital in Sandbox mode with free construction enabled.  It's the first time I use that option.

When I go to "Live", all new patients come with "Control by Player" enabled by defaut which mean I have to click on each of them and change the control option to let my doctors do their job.  I'm not able to find an option in the main menu to disable it.

I've tried to restart the game, no luck.  I've installed the Control Doctor DLC hopping it might work... no improvement.  I've loaded a previous game, the issue is not there.  Until today, I used the base game without any mods setup in French language.

My saved game is attached.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Hi and thank you for your report. Just checked your save file and you have Take over all patient button checked. In management mode, the one next to Close department button. If you uncheck it all patients will be doctor controlled. Have a great day
Empirenin
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]All new patients in player control mode by defaut Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]All new patients in player control mode by defaut

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:57 pm
Hello,

Thanks so much for the answer. Works also now on my end.

Have a great day too ! Topic can be closed.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum