Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
carinamarie
medic

[RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes Empty [RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have come across quite a few issues with the game.

• Furniture turning green in build mode. (See image below)
  • There is a chair that cannot be deleted or replaced by other furniture. (see image below)
  • Sometimes I cannot click the arrow (to move and rotate items) next to the trash can and bulldozer icon, at the bottom of the furniture catalogue. It will not select. I have to click on furniture to get it to work again.
  • My general surgery wards (both high dependence and normal) will unnecessarily say that they are not accessible by patients, it sorts itself out if I add an extra door?
  • Cosmetically, when I build a second floor, the road below will sometimes look distorted, like it has been lifted to the second floor or the walls below will look discoloured.

These are errors I have encountered throughout the day whilst playing the game. Most of them are bearable, however there is now a chair stuck in my room and I cannot put anything in its place and it is really in the way and I cannot delete it. That is really annoying me.

Update: I got a pop-up stating that a patient is going to leave the hospital. There is the option to go to the patient or click OK.
I have also had the following problem with pop-ups regarding a difficult diagnosis and asking for input, you can either select to go to the patient or select for a doctor to do the diagnosis.
The problem is the pop-up boxes not closing when selecting an option.
I click one of the two options and even both and the pop-up box does not close.
The ESC key which should bring up the options menu will not work during this issue. I have to manually click the cog to bring up the menu.
However it doesn't make a difference, I cannot close down some pop-up boxes.
I have tried restarting the game. The pop-up box is still there when opening the saved file.

[RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes Project-Hospital-Broke

Last edited by ondrej.oxymoron on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Found an additional bug)
Skipper
intern

[RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:29 am
Unable to delete green objects too.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:43 pm
carinamarie wrote:I have come across quite a few issues with the game.

• Furniture turning green in build mode. (See image below)
  • There is a chair that cannot be deleted or replaced by other furniture. (see image below)
  • Sometimes I cannot click the arrow (to move and rotate items) next to the trash can and bulldozer icon, at the bottom of the furniture catalogue. It will not select. I have to click on furniture to get it to work again.
  • My general surgery wards (both high dependence and normal) will unnecessarily say that they are not accessible by patients, it sorts itself out if I add an extra door?
  • Cosmetically, when I build a second floor, the road below will sometimes look distorted, like it has been lifted to the second floor or the walls below will look discoloured.

These are errors I have encountered throughout the day whilst playing the game. Most of them are bearable, however there is now a chair stuck in my room and I cannot put anything in its place and it is really in the way and I cannot delete it. That is really annoying me.

Update: I got a pop-up stating that a patient is going to leave the hospital. There is the option to go to the patient or click OK.
I have also had the following problem with pop-ups regarding a difficult diagnosis and asking for input, you can either select to go to the patient or select for a doctor to do the diagnosis.
The problem is the pop-up boxes not closing when selecting an option.
I click one of the two options and even both and the pop-up box does not close.
The ESC key which should bring up the options menu will not work during this issue. I have to manually click the cog to bring up the menu.
However it doesn't make a difference, I cannot close down some pop-up boxes.
I have tried restarting the game. The pop-up box is still there when opening the saved file.

[RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes Project-Hospital-Broke

Hi, can you please upload your save file? It seems that some items that were being used got deleted. We can have a look and fix that error.
Also the furniture that is being used turns green in the building mode, so it cannot be deleted.
If you want to rebuild room or department it is better to delete layout of the room or close the whole department if you want to make bigger adjustments.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:44 pm
Skipper wrote:Unable to delete green objects too.

Hi, green objects in the building mode are actually the ones that are being used in the game mode and therefore cannot be deleted.
Skipper
intern

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:43 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Hi, green objects in the building mode are actually the ones that are being used in the game mode and therefore cannot be deleted.

Yes, they are but I left the game running for while. And they never stop using it.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:20 pm
Skipper wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Yes, they are but I left the game running for while. And they never stop using it.
Hi, just to give you and update. When you update the game to the latest version and send or wait for Doctor Fraser Jackson to go home. The chair will be released. Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum