Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lookatjake
medic

[RESOLVED] Chairs stay green, unable to select/move/delete Empty [RESOLVED] Chairs stay green, unable to select/move/delete

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:29 pm
Attached is a savegame where I removed everything from a room as well as the room itself, but a chair stayed occupied days after and I'm unable to select, edit or delete.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Chairs stay green, unable to select/move/delete Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Chairs stay green, unable to select/move/delete

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 pm
lookatjake wrote:Attached is a savegame where I removed everything from a room as well as the room itself, but a chair stayed occupied days after and I'm unable to select, edit or delete.
Hi, sorry for the late reply. We are very small team and we are still going trough some of the reported bugs.
So to give you an update. This scenario should no longer happen. And in your save you have to option how to get rid of it.
You can either fire Carol Smith (Nurse on Emergency department) or switch the shift to night. When she will go home she will release the chair. 
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support and have a great day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum