Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ozza1011
intern

[RESOLVED]Green beds Empty [RESOLVED]Green beds

Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:17 am
Hi!

I'm just wondering if there's a way to unfreeze people who are in general ward beds? I shut my cardiology department down and now two patients are stuck waiting for a doctor to come and check them. Help is much appreciated
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Green beds Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Green beds

Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:23 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ozza1011 wrote:Hi!

I'm just wondering if there's a way to unfreeze people who are in general ward beds? I shut my cardiology department down and now two patients are stuck waiting for a doctor to come and check them. Help is much appreciated
Hi, thank you for your report and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload your save with this bug? We can look at it and check what went wrong.
ozza1011
intern

Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:06 pm
Hi, yep, I just need a hand with the file path. I've attached a photo of how far I've got. Sorry for the late reply, too.
ozza1011
intern

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 pm
Hi! I've just worked out how to find that file- it was my first time searching my local disc. I've attached my saved game below, thanks again.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 pm
ozza1011 wrote:Hi! I've just worked out how to find that file- it was my first time searching my local disc. I've attached my saved game below, thanks again.

Hi and thank you so much for the save file. Thanks to that I was able to fix patients that would be stuck in doctors rounds. The fix will be in the next update, but I resaved and uploaded your file so you wont have to wait for it. Thanks again and we are sorry for the inconvenience. 
Just a quick question, do you remember when you closed the department? Was it during the day or at night already? And were those patients stuck in doctors round before the closing of the department?
ozza1011
intern

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:00 am
Thanks a million, Ondrej, and congratulations on getting such an awesome game out in to the world, it's so much fun!

Is the improved file attached to my previous message?

I closed it during the morning shift- at about 5pm- and saved it a couple of minutes after the night shift has started. I'm pretty sure the patients got stuck before I had closed the department, however, I only checked the profiles of the patients and doctors after I'd shut cardiology down and tried to delete my beds. I shut the department down because I got a heap of messages saying that my cardio patients were waiting too long for examinations and treatments, when I checked things out all the beds were full and the doctors weren't moving.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:30 am
ozza1011 wrote:Thanks a million, Ondrej, and congratulations on getting such an awesome game out in to the world, it's so much fun!

Is the improved file attached to my previous message?

I closed it during the morning shift- at about 5pm- and  saved it a couple of minutes after the night shift has started. I'm pretty sure the patients got stuck before I had closed the department, however, I only checked the profiles of the patients and doctors after I'd shut cardiology down and tried to delete my beds. I shut the department down because I got a heap of messages saying that my cardio patients were waiting too long for examinations and treatments, when I checked things out all the beds were full and the doctors weren't moving.

Hi, thank you for the additional information:) And sorry I forgot to submit the save file before so I am attaching it to this message. Have a great day
ozza1011
intern

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:00 am
Hi Ondrej, sorry to be a pain but I can't seem to merge files/ update the old save. I tried to load the new file in game and it got really close to loading but didn't go right through. I've attached a couple of images.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:48 am
ozza1011 wrote:Hi Ondrej, sorry to be a pain but I can't seem to merge files/ update the old save. I tried to load the new file in game and it got really close to loading but didn't go right through. I've attached a couple of images.

Hi, which one are you trying to load? Because if you are trying to load the Dizzy (1) it wont load because the xml file inside is named only Dizzy. So renaming it should solve the issue.
ozza1011
intern

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:46 pm
Thank you so much, I'll give that a go
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum