Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sloopy88
sloopy88
resident

[QUESTION] Sonography unit won't complete Empty [QUESTION] Sonography unit won't complete

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:02 pm
I am not able to complete a sonography unit in multiple departments, as it won't show the exam table as being placed even though the USG and exam light are in place, as well as all other equipment. Again this is in multiple departments, and since the latest update.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Sonography unit won't complete Empty Re: [QUESTION] Sonography unit won't complete

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:34 am
Hello - thanks for the report.

Actually i tried to reproduce issue that you are experiencing in the saved game file, that you upload and everything was in order.

When you mark an area as sonography unit, first equipment that you need to place is exam table - then its attachements - USG, equipment table, exam lamp and after this all other mandatory equipment.

If you will experience the same issue, please let us know Wink

sloopy88
sloopy88
resident

[QUESTION] Sonography unit won't complete Empty Re: [QUESTION] Sonography unit won't complete

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:38 pm
Yeah that's what I do and it used to never be an issue. I saw someone having a similar issue on Steam forum and apparently it is the lack of the metal table that caused the issue
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum