Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LvdT
intern

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck on operating bed after surgery Empty [RESOLVED] Patient stuck on operating bed after surgery

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:46 am
Description:
Patient Mary Cole undergoes band ligation and is then never removed from the operating bed. She’ll be stuck there for days, even after hiring more nurses. Sending her to another hospital works, but the operating bed seems to never be used again afterwards.

Repro steps:
From the attached saved game, just wait for her to be brought in for surgery in the morning.

Attached:
Saved game (Bug.zip): after she is stuck in bed.
Pre-bug saved game (Sandbox5.zip): she is about to have surgery in the morning.
Screenshot with patient card open.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck on operating bed after surgery Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient stuck on operating bed after surgery

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! While we work on a better fix (we aim to include it in the next patch), there's a workaround you can try on your side:

There's a broken stretcher in the ward next to the OR (you can see it in red in building mode, it's already there in the Sanbox5 save), delete it first and then send the patient home. The OR should start working normally.

Btw - any chance you remember if you fired a nurse while he/she was moving a stretcher or anything related to how the red stretcher appeared there? That could help a lot! Cheers!
LvdT
intern

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck on operating bed after surgery Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient stuck on operating bed after surgery

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:09 pm
Thanks!

I don’t remember firing any nurses before the bug showed up. I think I tried firing some after, because they started showing as “reserved for procedure” and just idling in the nurse room even after their shift ended, but I’m fairly sure not before.

I might have moved nurses between the day and night shift, but I’m not sure. And I definitely didn’t check if they were moving a stretcher at the time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum