Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mixah
medic

[RESOLVED] Patient and Doctor stuck on traveling to the General Surgery Department Empty [RESOLVED] Patient and Doctor stuck on traveling to the General Surgery Department

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:53 am
Description:
Patients are some times doctors having difficulties travelling to the General Surgery Department.

Repro steps
I believe it happens when I added in the GSD which is on the second floor. They could start piling up on each other and forever standing there. I can put them into emergency or send them home that seemed to make them leave, then they would complain about the long waiting time. But new people going to the GSD would start occupying these particular spots and got stuck there. There can be more than a dozen people there at times.

I don't have an autosave, but I am sure if you wait long enough you can see new people getting stuck there.

Thanks in advance
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient and Doctor stuck on traveling to the General Surgery Department Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient and Doctor stuck on traveling to the General Surgery Department

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:27 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! I found a wall that's blocking one of the elevators a bit to the left from the stuck characters (it's right in front of the elevator door) and deleting it will fix the issue.

Btw - we're planning to add some form of detection of blocked elevators in one of the upcoming patches, issues like this keep poping up every now and then.
Mixah
medic

[RESOLVED] Patient and Doctor stuck on traveling to the General Surgery Department Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient and Doctor stuck on traveling to the General Surgery Department

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:17 pm
Brilliant! It worked perfectly.

Implementing block detention is a good idea. It could be great if it has a pop up to tell you what is being blocked. It is something that us players easily overlooked and can be easily fixed.

Thanks for the help Devs, I appreciate your hard work and help Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum