Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RicoDevega
medic

Save Game Sorting Empty Save Game Sorting

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:28 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Currently, save games are sorted in alphabetical order. This puts all my autosaves at the top, ordered by which day and hour they're from followed by my personal saves. This is extremely inconvenient. The default in most games is to sort saves by when they were created, with the most recent save being at the top of the list. This is compounded by being unable to easily delete saved games, you have to navigate to appdata/localLow just to find them.

It would be very helpful if saves were sorted by most recent, and if you could delete saves from within the game.
Trandora
resident

Save Game Sorting Empty Re: Save Game Sorting

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:54 am
Yes, I agree. It's very hard to find saves otherwise. Also the game should add a default savegame name if you just want to save fast without filling in the name. There should also be a confirmation box when overriding existing save. The save file has also hour in 12-h mode but doesn't add am or pm to the end. I would be better to have a 24 hour time on savegames.
GR8CDNPumpkin
intern

Save Game Sorting Empty Autosave naming idea.

Thu May 07, 2020 4:00 pm
If you have named you save game, it would be nice to have the autosave feature incorporate the saved name into autosave:
MyHospital -> MyHospital_autosave_H0, MyHospital_autosave_H1, etc

It would be easier, in addition to sorting ideas mentioned, to find the latest save for a particular.

Thanks
Sponsored content

Save Game Sorting Empty Re: Save Game Sorting

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum