Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
biseque
medic

[RESOLVED] Game save won't load Empty [RESOLVED] Game save won't load

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:58 pm
First of all; congrats to the devs, great entertaining game with a nice depth level in the gameplay. Can't wait to see where will you take the game in the future.

The bug is a simple one; the game save won't load. Did some construction while paused, spent quite some time adding/removing rooms. Saw a chair that was marked as "used" hence I was unable to delete or move it so I saved the game and tried to reload in order to see if that will clear the state. Well it ended up with apparently making the game save unable to load. Quite some time lost here so hope you can salvage something. Tried restarting the game, jumping in a sandbox game first then loading -- all with the same result, the game save won't load anymore.

Please find attached the game save and the output_log.

Thanks!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Game save won't load Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Game save won't load

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:43 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for reporting, I can reproduce it from the attached file, let's see if there's an easy fix available.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:39 pm
And this should be fixed in the next patch later today, so the game will load. Also, looking at the building, there are some inaccessible areas that some of the employees were already headed to and got stuck (like around the bottom-left elevator on the ground floor), I'd recommend adding a door there. Smile
biseque
medic

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:55 pm
Thanks for the quick update, great to hear a fix is incoming!

Also, looking at the building, there are some inaccessible areas that some of the employees were already headed to and got stuck (like around the bottom-left elevator on the ground floor)

The inaccessible areas on the ground and first floor (bottom left) were left inaccessible on purpose (I added that section but started opening it up only on the second floor); in short these areas were never open to access. If there were employees that were headed there, maybe that points to a possibly different bug?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum