Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lognoreng
intern

[OPEN] Printer not working, not interactable Empty [OPEN] Printer not working, not interactable

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:14 pm
I noticed my doctors started running about to other rooms to use the printer, after hours when i was gonna do some re-decorating i saw one of the printers were green, and i could not move or delete it. The printer is the one in the north-east, at the edge of the building in the savefile.
Attachments
[OPEN] Printer not working, not interactable Attachment
bugged_printer.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(484 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Printer not working, not interactable Empty Re: [OPEN] Printer not working, not interactable

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:56 pm
Hi, thanks for the report!
Do you by any chance remember if you reassigned the doctor's workspace or sent a patient from their office away before it happened?
Lognoreng
intern

[OPEN] Printer not working, not interactable Empty Re: [OPEN] Printer not working, not interactable

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 pm
Not with any certainty, it was broken for a full workday until i finally figured out why they started printer sharing. But the other printers have been working all fine, so there must have been something that triggered it.

This might not be related to it at all.. But that specific room, i screwed up sometime before (dont know how much earlier). I tried putting 2 workplaces in one "doctors office" zone. While trying to understand why that didnt work im sure i tried alot of strange stuff, until i figured out you'd need 1 zone per workplace. Some time after that the bug occured. But if that was right after, or 2 days after i dont know. It was a sneaky bug to spot.

Maybe it can narrow it down a bit atleast =)

Keep the good job up!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum