Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
milou
medic

[OPEN] Trauma center day shift not working Empty [OPEN] Trauma center day shift not working

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:03 am
Hello Oxymoron,

I just bought the game and within 3 days my game hour has reached 25 hour. Shocked

Here are two bugs:

1. Sofa can't be sold and can't be moved.
[It is annoying but I have found a way to compromise this.]

2. THE VERY BIG PROBLEM is the Trauma Center day shift not working anymore. Doctors are just sitting behind their computers. I have reassigned doctors but this doesn't help. Patients are lying in TC until the night shift comes. Nurses seem to work. I have seen one moving one patient to the X-ray room. However, they can't do much without doctors.

Now I really stop playing this game because of this bug. Restart the game doesn't help either. Here by my saved game. I hope this bug will be solved soon.

Happy holidays.

Lynn

P.s. One more question. How to put one pillar on top of the other? cat
Attachments
[OPEN] Trauma center day shift not working Attachment
ziekenhuis 5.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(791 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Trauma center day shift not working Empty Re: [OPEN] Trauma center day shift not working

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:36 pm
Hi, thanks for reporting this!
Actually it looks that the problem is only employee roles - your staff doesn't have the 'surgery/trauma' role enabled. This can happen sometimes when switching people between on-call room and clinic for example.

Regarding pillars, the two pillars in their specific category are meant to be used indoors, for outdoors pillars spanning multiple floors it's probably the best to just use normal walls in combination with foundations on each floor.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Trauma center day shift not working Empty Re: [OPEN] Trauma center day shift not working

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:47 pm
Actually, it looks like there's another issue in the save, related to how the doctors are reserved by their previous patients. We keep investigating.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum