Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gudias
intern

[RESOLVED] Bugged doctor  Empty [RESOLVED] Bugged doctor

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:57 pm
Hey! While playing on sandbox, once a patient needs a differential diagnosis and i change the patient's assigned doctor to a different one able to run the diagnosis, the previous doctor gets stuck sitting in his desk doing nothing forever. He doesn't go home after his shift nor leaves when he gets fired.

I've tried to upload the bugged savegame, but looks like it's too big "Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 59)".
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Bugged doctor  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bugged doctor

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:08 am
Hi, thanks for the report! The steps should be enough to reproduce/fix this one!

And let me check the state of the storage on this forum.
Masterfranky
resident

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:29 am
I have the same exact issue, I think it was reassigning a task to a different doctor that was able to do a task, my case was to examine "differential diagnosis" and the first doctor is stuck. I did however delete the room classification and the employee at least moved idle to the common room allowing me to hire a new doctor.

UPDATE: then the doctor eventually left a few (game) hours later. so just deleting the room classification then rezoning it should be a fix for now.
Lognoreng
intern

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:56 pm
Same issue here, was going to send a patient to the more experienced doctor for an exam, old doctor stuck. Really annoying since its either bug a doctor, or send patient to another hospital for something you probably can treat. Amazed this one slipped thru, with designing the game so not all doctors can do all exams...

Savefile, if it helps?

http://a-axelsson.se/Alex.zip
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
...and this should be also fixed in the first patch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum