Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DlaczegoJa
intern

[RESOLVED]GOG - Two bugged achievements Empty [RESOLVED]GOG - Two bugged achievements

Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:18 pm
Hallo,

I'm writing to inform that there are currently 2 bugged achievements in GOG version of the game.
First is Wait, is this a bar?, no matter how many of employees with perk I employ, the achievement does not unlock. Tried even getting it with 5 of them in one room, nothing.

Second is I choose you..., which is weird, because ...and you and you and you too. works just fine.

Best Regards.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]GOG - Two bugged achievements Empty Re: [RESOLVED]GOG - Two bugged achievements

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:30 pm
DlaczegoJa wrote:Hallo,

I'm writing to inform that there are currently 2 bugged achievements in GOG version of the game.
First is Wait, is this a bar?, no matter how many of employees with perk I employ, the achievement does not unlock. Tried even getting it with 5 of them in one room, nothing.

Second is I choose you..., which is weird, because ...and you and you and you too. works just fine.

Best Regards.

Hi and thank you for your report. Regarding the Wait, is this a bar? achievement, it should not matter where you hire the employees. And you actually got the and you and you and you too achievement? But not the first one? Can you please upload your save file and log?. We can check if everything is counted as it should. But this one seems really strange and we have not seed this one yet.
DlaczegoJa
intern

[RESOLVED]GOG - Two bugged achievements Empty Re: [RESOLVED]GOG - Two bugged achievements

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:57 pm
Attached:
Save file
Output Log
Attachments
[RESOLVED]GOG - Two bugged achievements Attachment
Drunk.zip Save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED]GOG - Two bugged achievements Attachment
output_log.zip LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(5 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:53 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the files! Good news, the log has a pretty good hint as to what might be going wrong, so we'll be trying to include a fix in the next update of the game. It looks like it can only happen if an achievement fails to be reported to gog once, the problem is then with the game trying to report it again after being restarted.
DlaczegoJa
intern

Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:22 pm
Sorry to bother You again, but will there be a fix soon?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:08 am
DlaczegoJa wrote:Sorry to bother You again, but will there be a fix soon?

Hi and thank you for reminding us. We have added couple more check that fixed the achievements, but upon closer examination, there was still one system problem, that hopefully was fixed and will be include in the next patch. Thank you for your patience
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum