Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ecnalubmA
intern

Can't order an autopsy from the Emergency Department?   Empty Can't order an autopsy from the Emergency Department?

Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:43 am
I have a completed and staffed Pathology Department, for both day and night shifts.  Yet, when a patient dies, the corpse is hauled away to another facility.  The patient died in the Emergency Department but when I try to choose "Autopsy" from the available treatments table, I get a message that the procedure can't be prescribed from that department.  Patients do die in the Emergency Department (I once worked in one as an RN), so that seems absurd.  Can this be fixed?  I've got that Pathology Department just sitting there, with money being spent on their salaries, yet they're doing nothing.  It must be a bug, because in previous games, I sent deceased patients to Pathology many times.
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Can't order an autopsy from the Emergency Department?   Empty Re: Can't order an autopsy from the Emergency Department?

Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:47 pm
Hi! We have tested the Emergency and everything seems to be working nicely on our side. It is possible that issue is connected to your hospital or some mod.

Do you have any mods installed? It is possible that some mod or combination of mods have caused it.

If not, could you please send me your save file on an email bugs@oxymoron.games?

Save file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/map

Hopefully we will be able to investigate the issue. :-)
ecnalubmA
intern

Can't order an autopsy from the Emergency Department?   Empty Re: Can't order an autopsy from the Emergency Department?

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:41 am
I do not have mods on my Project Hospital games.

I don't think I have a save file anymore; probably overwrote it. Sorry. I'm a granny gamer, and not quite well-informed as to things like this.

I'll send you the current save file; maybe there still is some information in it that would be useful. If it has nothing useful, I apologize for my ignorance.

ecmalubmA
ecnalubmA
intern

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:50 am
I tried to send you the file with the bug. I had forgotten that I had another incident, in which in the current game save, I had an incident where I could not order an autopsy from the Intensive Care Unit -- another unit where, in real life, patients do die.

Anyway, I tried to send you the file, and my mail program says it's too big to send. Any suggestions in how I can send this to you some other way? Do you do Dropbox?

ecnalubmA
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:02 am
Hi! No worries, we can have a look if it helps. :-)

We will change to the different forum soon so we have cancelled extended memory needed to send saves and the log.

Please send it to us using email bugs@oxymoron.games :-)
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:17 pm
Hi! Sorry, I have just realized I have misread your post.

Yeah, you can definitely use a Dropbox. Just send us a link, we will get a save and will have a look. :-)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum