Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bini
intern

[RESOLVED] Order in which examinations get done Empty [RESOLVED] Order in which examinations get done

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:39 pm
I've noticed that if you have several examinations pending, and some of them only can get done during daytime (because thats when you have the offices equipped with staff) the examinations after that get stalled.

For example in this case: Patient is waiting for audiometry and CSF sampling. Audiometry is only done daytime. The CSF sampling wont get done untill the patient has been to auidometry first even if there are doctors available for the sampling nighttime. Once I undo the audiometry the CSF sampling gets done.

I've had this issue in several department, its always the examination which is on top of the list which gets done first, even if there are several other examinations.
This gets problematic when the first examination cant get done during nighttime so patients are waiting.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Order in which examinations get done Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Order in which examinations get done

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:08 pm
Hello and thanks for the report - we have analyzed this situation and the bug in this particular situation was exterminated. Will be in next update Wink Cheers Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum