Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mankingwwe
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Staff is Stuck and doesnt move Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Staff is Stuck and doesnt move

Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:20 pm
I was wondering why so many patients were not treated altough i had enough nurses. when i investigated the issue i found out that they were just standing there and didnt do anything for days! fireing, reassigning to a new department , deleting objects around them, switching shifts from day to night and night to day didnt work and they kept standing there and wouldnt move. Dont know what to do.. I dont think it has to do with my mods. i have mods for 4 new departments, this is happening in the ER so not mod dependent. In the preview picture you can see the nurses that i am refering to. [from germany excuse my bad englisch]
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Staff is Stuck and doesnt move Attachment
Stuck.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.6 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
preview of stuck nurses.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(837 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Staff is Stuck and doesnt move Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Staff is Stuck and doesnt move

Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:02 pm
Hi, thanks for your message and welcome to the forums!

Looking at the save, I can see there's a lot of mods installed so I can't load it directly in game - I'm now mostly using the information available in the log file:
There's indeed a few people that can't find their way to different floors of the hospital, so it's definitely worth it to check if the whole building is accessible, especially if there aren't any blocked elevators. Sometimes it helps to rotate the camera to for example realize there was a wall behind an elevator door.

Let me know if you find the cause of the problem or feel free to upload a screenshot of the whole ground floor, maybe we'll see the issue there.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum