Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
user947
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO]Surgery doesnt beging Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Surgery doesnt beging

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:20 am
Description:
Have some patients at the orthopedic department waiting for surgery, but the doctors and nurses are stucked at their seats preparing or reserved for surgery.
I'm new to the game and probably its something very simple that I'm not aware of.
I have installed two mods: the oncology and sexual health, but they're not in use.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Surgery doesnt beging Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(167 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Surgery doesnt beging Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Surgery doesnt beging

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:54 pm
user947 wrote:Description:
Have some patients at the orthopedic department waiting for surgery, but the doctors and nurses are stucked at their seats preparing or reserved for surgery.
I'm new to the game and probably its something very simple that I'm not aware of.
I have installed two mods: the oncology and sexual health, but they're not in use.

Hi and thank your for your report. Unfortunately due to the mods, I can't open the save. So I can only guess what is happening. The most common this when staff is preparing for surgery, is that they are waiting for someone. Another colleague returning from the toilet, waiting for nurse to transport the patient. Nurse, if you have only few, can be transferring another patient, so make sure you enough. Let me know if that helped. The other thing is to try this without the mods, to see if this is happening in a base game. Mods can often cause unexpected behavior as well.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum