Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
drgonzo
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Bed Stuck w/ Patient Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Bed Stuck w/ Patient

Fri May 15, 2020 9:20 pm
Synopsis:
I have an Obervation Room bed in Emergency that seems to be stuck with a patient that isn't actually in the bed. The patient is currently resting in the Regular Ward w/ Internal Medicine. Both beds show the patient as occupying the bed. The bed in Emergency cannot be deleted or moved. I have tried removing the observation room, to no effect. I have tried returning the patient to Emergency, with no effect. I have tried moving the patient to a different hospital, with no effect. Saving and loading makes no difference, nor does restarting the program. Nothing I have tried thus far seems to be able to un-flag this OR bed as occupied. If the OR is removed, no warning message pops up informing you of a patient that needs to be moved. If the OR is placed again after removing it, the bed shows having the patient occupying it.
Severity:
Minor. Is annoying and prevents furniture shuffling and remodeling.

Is Repeatable:
Unknown

Steps to Repeat:
Absolutely no clue, I just found it this way. Presumably a laundry list of interactions caused it.

Expected Behavior:
The OR bed should be unflagged as occupied once the patient is moved to a different department. Barring that, it should be unflagged with any of the aforementioned actions.

Apologies if duplicate.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Bed Stuck w/ Patient Attachment
output_log.txt Played a lot since save, may or may not be useful.You don't have permission to download attachments.(21 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Bed Stuck w/ Patient Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Bed Stuck w/ Patient

Mon May 18, 2020 1:30 pm
drgonzo wrote:Synopsis:
I have an Obervation Room bed in Emergency that seems to be stuck with a patient that isn't actually in the bed. The patient is currently resting in the Regular Ward w/ Internal Medicine. Both beds show the patient as occupying the bed. The bed in Emergency cannot be deleted or moved. I have tried removing the observation room, to no effect. I have tried returning the patient to Emergency, with no effect. I have tried moving the patient to a different hospital, with no effect. Saving and loading makes no difference, nor does restarting the program. Nothing I have tried thus far seems to be able to un-flag this OR bed as occupied. If the OR is removed, no warning message pops up informing you of a patient that needs to be moved. If the OR is placed again after removing it, the bed shows having the patient occupying it.
Severity:
Minor. Is annoying and prevents furniture shuffling and remodeling.

Is Repeatable:
Unknown

Steps to Repeat:
Absolutely no clue, I just found it this way. Presumably a laundry list of interactions caused it.

Expected Behavior:
The OR bed should be unflagged as occupied once the patient is moved to a different department. Barring that, it should be unflagged with any of the aforementioned actions.

Apologies if duplicate.

Hi and thank you for your report. Did you interact with the patient before you found it this way? I was trying to somehow reproduce it, but so far without luck. So any additional information would be helpful. Or do you have autosave before the transfer happens? To see if I can catch it before it actually happens.
One good news is that there is a workaround to remove the blocked bed. Exclude the bed from the observation room. And then wait for the patient to be treated and send home or send the patient home right away and wait for midnight. The bed will be released then and you will be able to delete it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum