Go down
medic
View user profile

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy

on Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:16 pm
Hello, I have a patient who took 3 days to be brought from the ambulance to the observation ward in my emergency department. The ambulance has now been sat there for 2 days. The patient has received no treatment and had no examinations. I can't transfer them to another department. In an attempt to clear the patient I clicked to transfer them to a different hospital. The ambulance turned up and the paramedic has now been stood by her bed for a day.

I also have a list of other emergency room patients who aren't in the hospital as no more ambulances have arrived since this one got stuck.
developer
View user profile

Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy

on Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:48 pm
hdingy wrote:Hello, I have a patient who took 3 days to be brought from the ambulance to the observation ward in my emergency department. The ambulance has now been sat there for 2 days. The patient has received no treatment and had no examinations. I can't transfer them to another department. In an attempt to clear the patient I clicked to transfer them to a different hospital. The ambulance turned up and the paramedic has now been stood by her bed for a day.

I also have a list of other emergency room patients who aren't in the hospital as no more ambulances have arrived since this one got stuck.
Hi, can you please upload your save file as well? We can have a look to see what might be wrong. Thank you so much
medic
View user profile

on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:57 pm
Here's the saved game file. Now day 20 and no movement
Attachments
3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum