Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hdingy
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy

Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:16 pm
Hello, I have a patient who took 3 days to be brought from the ambulance to the observation ward in my emergency department. The ambulance has now been sat there for 2 days. The patient has received no treatment and had no examinations. I can't transfer them to another department. In an attempt to clear the patient I clicked to transfer them to a different hospital. The ambulance turned up and the paramedic has now been stood by her bed for a day.

I also have a list of other emergency room patients who aren't in the hospital as no more ambulances have arrived since this one got stuck.
[NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy Projec10
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy

Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:48 pm
hdingy wrote:Hello, I have a patient who took 3 days to be brought from the ambulance to the observation ward in my emergency department. The ambulance has now been sat there for 2 days. The patient has received no treatment and had no examinations. I can't transfer them to another department. In an attempt to clear the patient I clicked to transfer them to a different hospital. The ambulance turned up and the paramedic has now been stood by her bed for a day.

I also have a list of other emergency room patients who aren't in the hospital as no more ambulances have arrived since this one got stuck.
[NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy Projec10
Hi, can you please upload your save file as well? We can have a look to see what might be wrong. Thank you so much
hdingy
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy

Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:57 pm
Here's the saved game file. Now day 20 and no movement
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in emergancy Attachment
3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum