Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mbommoy
resident

[QUESTION] controlled doctor idle when there is an active treatment going on Empty [QUESTION] controlled doctor idle when there is an active treatment going on

Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:05 pm
Hello,
My controlled doctor 주디 르위스 is idle while her patient's status is "waiting for player." Yet the patient is being treated with numbing ointment at the moment. This situation has been staying like this for at least half an hour. The doctor should go home since her shift is over. What is going on?
Attachments
[QUESTION] controlled doctor idle when there is an active treatment going on Attachment
report.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(644 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[QUESTION] controlled doctor idle when there is an active treatment going on Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(839 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] controlled doctor idle when there is an active treatment going on Empty Re: [QUESTION] controlled doctor idle when there is an active treatment going on

Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:14 am
Hi, thanks for the report! The orange color of the numbing ointment just means that it's an active longer-term treatment the patient will be using from now on, the doctor just prescribed it - you can now send the patient home using the green 'home' button in the patient card.

mbommoy likes this post

mbommoy
resident

[QUESTION] controlled doctor idle when there is an active treatment going on Empty Re: [QUESTION] controlled doctor idle when there is an active treatment going on

Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:39 am
Thank you very much. I thought I had to wait for the orange colour to change to blue before I discharge the patient.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum