Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mbommoy
resident

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] pathological doctor idle when the dead body needs autopsy for hours Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] pathological doctor idle when the dead body needs autopsy for hours

Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:14 am
I thought I posted this yesterday, but I don't see it anywhere, so I am posting it again.
My pathological doctor is idle when there is a dead body in the cold room waiting for autopsy for hours.
I was able to attach the saved file, log, and the screenshot yesterday, but it is not allowing me to save any files, not even the screen shot which is only 476KB jpeg file.
The message says that I have exceeded total storage space.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] pathological doctor idle when the dead body needs autopsy for hours Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] pathological doctor idle when the dead body needs autopsy for hours

Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:19 am
Hi, you should be able to find the original thread with my reply from yesterday here, usually you should also get an email notification:

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t3286-question-a-pathological-doctor-stays-standing-while-a-dead-body-is-waiting-for-hours

mbommoy likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum