Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mbommoy
resident

[QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing  Empty [QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing

Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:30 am
I am in the process of creating the Neurology department. I have built some rooms but have not hired anyone yet.
However, the right side department info indicates that I have an anesthesiologist during the day time. Then when I clicked the list of employees, no one shows.
I believe this is a bug. I wasn't able to attach my saved file because it says that my save file is too big.
Attachments
[QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing  Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(50 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing  Attachment
report.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(527 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing  Empty Re: [QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing

Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:13 am
Hi, thanks for your message! Hopefully this is not a bug - anaesthesiologists can be shared between ICU and other departments, so the orange color means that there's not an anaesthesiologist assigned to this particular department, but one available for the shift at the ICU. Btw, if you don't want them to be shared, you can control this by changing the assigned roles at ICU.

mbommoy likes this post

mbommoy
resident

[QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing  Empty thank you

Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:00 pm
Thank you. Never knew that the anesthesiologist can be shared from the ICU.
Sponsored content

[QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing  Empty Re: [QUESTION] an unhired anesthesiologist showing

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum