Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kika
medic

[RESOLVED] Cannot load game with new DLC Empty [RESOLVED] Cannot load game with new DLC

Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:54 am
Hi,
have started a new game with new DLC Department of Infectious Diseases.
Just playing as normal and was redesigning my General Surgery department adding a new HDU witha new nurse and doctor room. Game froze and I saved to try to restart. Now i cannot load my save. Getting error message Argument cannot be null. Parameter name:key
Just before the crash I saw something about a patient in Internal medicine missing hospitalization. I was not working with that department.
/Erika
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Cannot load game with new DLC Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(266 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
infectious.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
error_message.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.8 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Cannot load game with new DLC Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cannot load game with new DLC

Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:04 pm
Hi Erika,

Thanks for the detailed report and very sorry you ran across this issue. Good news first, I'm attaching a fixed version of the save, so hopefully you'll be able to continue from there.

While it's hard to tell now what exactly was the original problem, it caused an already deleted character to be stuck on the list of recent characters (the portraits shown on the right side of character card), also manifesting as an error when trying to load the save. A fix that will deal with this automatically will be included in the next patch.
Attachments
infectious_fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.9 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum