Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
megsieTron
medic

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Game stops working/freezing randomly Empty [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Game stops working/freezing randomly

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:37 pm
"Hi,
Loving the game, not loving the constant need to close and re-open the game.
After a bit of play I find that most of the time only the mouse cursor moves. I can't click on anything, so I have to close out of the game and re-open.
It isn't just one save that it happens in, it is every new game as well.
Please help!"

As requested, by jirka_oxymoron on Steam, please find attached log file

PC specs:
Intel 7700k
Asus Hero III Motherboard
EVGA 970 GPU
Samsung Evo 970 SSD
16gigs Corsair 3200mhz ram
Attachments
[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Game stops working/freezing randomly Attachment
output_log.txt LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Log didn't attach)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Game stops working/freezing randomly Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Game stops working/freezing randomly

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:56 am
Hi megsieTron,

Thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issue!
As we're not aware of other players having similar problems, this could be either a very rare bug in the game or more likely something related to the ~5 workshop mods I can see you have installed.

To investigate further, I'm afraid I'll need to ask you to attach one more log file, the game creates a new one on each start and the one in attachment only shows the game starting and entering the main menu - it would be great to have a fresh one after the issue manifests itself the next time.

Also, to be able to confirm whether this is a mod issue or not, would you mind unsubscribing from the workshop content and for example starting your next game in one of the big sandbox hospitals? If the game runs fine then, you can try to reintroduce the mods one by one.

Thanks in advance!
James
James
fellow

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Game stops working/freezing randomly Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Game stops working/freezing randomly

Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:15 pm
Hello! May I ask what mods do you have? Because 2 subscribers of ENT are experiencing issues with the game being frozen; unable to zoom or select anything. It has been ruled out not to be ENT, it could be the 5 mods made by rastlin46. I've yet to get more info on this issue.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum