Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
feetofc
medic

[RESOLVED] Happy Life insurance bug Empty [RESOLVED] Happy Life insurance bug

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:07 pm
Hi
I am having issues with Happy Life insurance mission 3: Complete 3 Epidemic events(or somthing like that)
I have screenshots of only one occurance but i have had more that i dont have evidence of:
-Manually triggered events doesnt count(dont know if is a bug or intended) (Edit: Tried a manual event and it counted, so either misremembered or fixed. It was an old issue I had a few months ago)
-What i have screenshots of here is i had completed two of three events when i get a Natural disaster event.
After i completed that event the counter for the epidemic event went back to zero. This was annoying enough but together with the first bug makes it extremely frustrating, impossible to progress with that insurance company.
Please advice
Thanks for a great game
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Happy Life insurance bug Attachment
Skärmbild (2).png AfterYou don't have permission to download attachments.(690 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Skärmbild (1).png BeforeYou don't have permission to download attachments.(620 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.zip LogfileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(7 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by feetofc on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Happy Life insurance bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Happy Life insurance bug

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:26 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! Yes, at first glance this definitely looks like a bug, let us try to reproduce the problem on our side. As far as I can tell based on previous testing the objectives for different event types should work fine, so let's see if we discover something obviously wrong in the insurance data or in code. I'll let you know if we need any more info.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Happy Life insurance bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Happy Life insurance bug

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:36 am
Hi, just a quick update: we found the issue and if we don't run into any side effects during testing, a fix should be included in the next patch. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum