Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kingdomofvakk
intern

[RESOLVED]Chronic Fatigue Syndrome treatment bug Empty [RESOLVED]Chronic Fatigue Syndrome treatment bug

Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:00 am
Hi, on a save that started from before the recent update that changed this.

When it's time for a patient with 'chronic fatigue syndrome' to be treated, the required treatment is still listed as 'exercise' but this should have been changed to 'doctor's recommendations'.  As a result, the patient cannot be treated because 'exercise' is not listed as an available treatment anymore, and doctors recommendations doesn't show in the available treatments in-game.

It is correct in base code and none of my mods edit the diagnosisER.xml (where chronic fatigue is defined) nor touch this specific treatment in any [mod]treatment.xml

there are a few others who are having the same issue in the steam forums in the recent update post. Not a major problem as the patient can just be sent home but an annoyance nonetheless.

thanks
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Chronic Fatigue Syndrome treatment bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Chronic Fatigue Syndrome treatment bug

Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:51 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
kingdomofvakk wrote:Hi, on a save that started from before the recent update that changed this.

When it's time for a patient with 'chronic fatigue syndrome' to be treated, the required treatment is still listed as 'exercise' but this should have been changed to 'doctor's recommendations'.  As a result, the patient cannot be treated because 'exercise' is not listed as an available treatment anymore, and doctors recommendations doesn't show in the available treatments in-game.

It is correct in base code and none of my mods edit the diagnosisER.xml (where chronic fatigue is defined) nor touch this specific treatment in any [mod]treatment.xml

there are a few others who are having the same issue in the steam forums in the recent update post. Not a major problem as the patient can just be sent home but an annoyance nonetheless.

thanks

Hi and thank you for your report. What mod are you using? It most likely caused by realistic collapses. Do you have this one? Or something else. Can you check the Symptoms_main.xml, because there was the change done so if you still have exercise for SYM_CHR._FATIGUE_SYNDROME, there is the culprit.
kingdomofvakk
intern

[RESOLVED]Chronic Fatigue Syndrome treatment bug Empty Resolved

Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:21 pm
Thank you very much! problem solved. It was indeed the mod Realistic collapses and in trying to fix the file myself I didn't check the symptoms_main.xml files for some reason. Greatly appreciate the prompt reply
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Chronic Fatigue Syndrome treatment bug Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Chronic Fatigue Syndrome treatment bug

Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:28 pm
kingdomofvakk wrote:Thank you very much! problem solved. It was indeed the mod Realistic collapses and in trying to fix the file myself I didn't check the symptoms_main.xml files for some reason. Greatly appreciate the prompt reply

You are welcome, glad it is working now:) Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum