Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
manolek1975
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed

Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:47 pm
Description:
A dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed and no one comes to pick him up for two days
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
hospital.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(40 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:22 am
manolek1975 wrote:Description:
A dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed and no one comes to pick him up for two days

Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please attach also the save file? I was not able to reproduce this on our side so save will be helpful. Are you playing with mods? They can cause unexpected behavior like this. If that is the case, can you try to play without them to see if the problem occurs also in the base game? Thank you for the additional information
manolek1975
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Dead patient is stuck in a trauma bed

Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:46 am
Sorry, I can't send save file because exceeded total storage space.
I don't play with mods but with all the DLC.
This behavior could be due to when two patients died almost frequently, one was picked up, the other not
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:36 pm
manolek1975 wrote:Sorry, I can't send save file because exceeded total storage space.
I don't play with mods but with all the DLC.
This behavior could be due to when two patients died almost frequently, one was picked up, the other not

Hi, if you compress the file, is it too large? The saves should be around 5mb. Is that the case with you? We recently freed up some space on the forum, so give it another go.
Or you can try to compress the file or use some external site to store it and send us a link.
manolek1975
intern

Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:17 am
Finally, here is the save file, sorry for delay

Attachments
Hospital Universitario.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:10 am
manolek1975 wrote:Finally, here is the save file, sorry for delay

Hi and thank you for the save. I have not been able to figure out, how this situation happened, do you by any chance have save before patient died or was transferred there?
But good news is that there is an easy workaround. If you delete layout of the room ale wait trough midnight, the bed will be cleared. You can then mark the room again and TC and patients will be able to use that room. You can delete the bed and place the correct uncovered bed there or wait for some patient to be processed on the bed and the cover will reset once patient is taken away. Let me know if that helped
manolek1975
intern

Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:50 pm
Perfect, I have waited for midnight, and now it lets me delete the operating table, thank you very much for the advice, unfortunately I cannot send you a previous save because everyone had accumulated this problem from many days before, if it happens to me again I will save one as a sample.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum