Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
crashed
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Dead (and autopsied) patient still in ICU Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Dead (and autopsied) patient still in ICU

Mon May 18, 2020 5:44 pm
Description
Jenifer Garcia died in ICU and was sent for autopsy and then to the funeral home. However her bed in ICU is still taken (more than 24hours so not clearing on the next day)

Saved game attached.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Dead (and autopsied) patient still in ICU Attachment
autosave_H19.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Dead (and autopsied) patient still in ICU Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Dead (and autopsied) patient still in ICU

Wed May 20, 2020 2:41 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! We'll be adding a code check in the next patch that will free the beds - still, any extra info about what lead to the situation could be really helpful. Details like: did it happen on its own or did you for example change this patient's department by hand at any point?

Also, if it happens again, the log file could be very interesting as well, I'm expecting there will be a hidden error that caused it in the first place so the log can help us fix the original cause. Thanks in advance! Smile
crashed
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Dead (and autopsied) patient still in ICU Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Dead (and autopsied) patient still in ICU

Wed May 20, 2020 3:03 pm
Hi,

I believe I moved the patient to pathology manually, though I am not sure as was a while ago.

The log file may still be there if you tell me where to look as I stopped playing after this error. (EDIT: I just looked, I guess it starts a new log each time the game is launched?)

Chris
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed May 20, 2020 4:20 pm
crashed wrote:Hi,

I believe I moved the patient to pathology manually, though I am not sure as was a while ago.

The log file may still be there if you tell me where to look as I stopped playing after this error. (EDIT: I just looked, I guess it starts a new log each time the game is launched?)

Chris

Hi, thanks for the update!

Yes, a new log gets written every time the game runs - so as I mentioned, if it happens again, it would be great if you could send us a fresh one, but it's of course possible that it was a one-off incident. We'll try sending some more patients to pathology in the meantime. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum