Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fhevia
intern

[MODDING] Patients in Isolation don't get Stool/microbial analysis done Empty [MODDING] Patients in Isolation don't get Stool/microbial analysis done

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:55 am
Not sure if it is a bug and probably has to do with having a few mods installed.
I found that patients in isolation ward get stuck waiting for examination room to be available when certain analysis are requested, like stool or microbial, even though there is a diagnostic room available (haven't seen it ever being used in the infectious diseases, btw).
It turns out there is a workaround consisting of placing an equipment cabinet, glassware and a crp scan in the isolation ward. Once these items are in place all analysis are performed without a hinch.

Could this behaviour be related to the bedside examinations mod? I am curious if it is that or the building requirements for the isolation ward forgot to make these items mandatory.

Let me know if you would like a save file (with the mod) to look into it.

Thanks,
Fernando.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING] Patients in Isolation don't get Stool/microbial analysis done Empty Re: [MODDING] Patients in Isolation don't get Stool/microbial analysis done

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:29 pm
fhevia wrote:Not sure if it is a bug and probably has to do with having a few mods installed.
I found that patients in isolation ward get stuck waiting for examination room to be available when certain analysis are requested, like stool or microbial, even though there is a diagnostic room available (haven't seen it ever being used in the infectious diseases, btw).
It turns out there is a workaround consisting of placing an equipment cabinet, glassware and a crp scan in the isolation ward. Once these items are in place all analysis are performed without a hinch.

Could this behaviour be related to the bedside examinations mod? I am curious if it is that or the building requirements for the isolation ward forgot to make these items mandatory.

Let me know if you would like a save file (with the mod) to look into it.

Thanks,
Fernando.

---

I faced a similar issue with the stool analysis never being performed when a patient is in the isolation ward and found a work around adding an equipment cabinet + crp scan + glassware to the room. Maybe this helps in your case too. Didnt happen in regular wards since I always place these items there.

Hi, this could definitely be the bedside examination mod - it changes which equipment is required in different rooms and as it was released before the Infectious Diseases DLC, it probably wasn't updated to make changes also to the isolation wards. I'm not sure if the author (a doctor in real life) is still active on the forums though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum