Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LWlook
intern

[QUESTION] Can't add a laboratory technician Empty [QUESTION] Can't add a laboratory technician

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:07 am
Is it my fault or the game's fault?

I can't add lab technicians because it says the hospital is closed, which is definitely not true because I am actively treating patients.
Could you have a look at this, please?

You haven't fixed the bug either:
"Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 450)"

Google Drive Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C3ZB-pjTZXrjXqK0YizajLWkwZPealBa?usp=sharing

Last edited by LWlook on Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Can't add a laboratory technician Empty Re: [QUESTION] Can't add a laboratory technician

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:45 am
Hi, I'm looking at the save, it looks like you're not playing with the 'unlock all departments' option you can select when starting a game, so the lab department is now locked (which is what the message says) and will become available after completing first few objectives/treating first few patients.

Sorry about the free space, we need to manually go through old topics and delete attachments to free room on the forum and it looks like it got completely full again.
LWlook
intern

[QUESTION] Can't add a laboratory technician Empty Re: [QUESTION] Can't add a laboratory technician

Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:50 am
I have already treated around 40 people and am already so far with the insurance companies that I now have to treat the patients in expert mode, but I can neither activate the X-ray nor the laboratory.
I have to send many patients home because I am unable to treat them.

This is the second campaign in the Doctor DLC package. That is why the "unlock all departments" is deactivated.

I have no problems with that in sandbox mode.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:08 pm
Hi, I see, I haven't noticed this was in a DLC level - I'm looking at the insurance company objectives there and it's a bit different, labs get unlocked by completing the 4th objective of the second insurance company (treating 25 people per day after having opened hospitalization at emergency and after staffing at least one xray room).

LWlook likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum