Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cero
medic

[QUESTION] toliet and rest room arent shared for staff Empty [QUESTION] toliet and rest room arent shared for staff

Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:08 pm
hi

i think shared rooms dont work for toilet and rest room

there is a big toilet and rest room from EM in front of surgery doctor room on first floor

the diagnostic doctor and also receptionist (surgery department)  will go  for surgery department toilet and rest room

EM toliet and rest room 100% free and dont reserved and even at night he will choose his department toilet and rest room instead of nearest from EM

operation room only works for me as shared

my question is why they dont use nearest shared room and prefer from thir own department even its way far (from another try he will go even on another floor)

i attached saved file

thanks
have a great day
Attachments
[QUESTION] toliet and rest room arent shared for staff Attachment
Screenshot 2020-12-13 131709.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(224 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
[QUESTION] toliet and rest room arent shared for staff Attachment
Screenshot 2020-12-13 131810.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(297 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] toliet and rest room arent shared for staff Empty Re: [QUESTION] toliet and rest room arent shared for staff

Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:41 am
Hi, thanks for the message and welcome to the forum!

Yes, staff members prefer rooms assigned to their department so by default the shared rooms from other departments work mostly as a backup so for example when all seats in their department's common room are taken, they will use the closest one.

But, if you want all your staff the be 'department agnostic', there's also a way, you can assign all these rooms to for example emergency and you should get the behavior you're looking for.
cero
medic

[QUESTION] toliet and rest room arent shared for staff Empty Re: [QUESTION] toliet and rest room arent shared for staff

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:29 am
yes. i guess it will solve it
thanks

you can close this
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum