Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IllogicalMoodSwing
intern

[QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom Empty [QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom

Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:52 am
Hello! In the 'Retirement, at last!' scenario, I cannot seem to get my microbiology staff to use the common room (assigned to emergency) directly next to their offices. They go from ground floor to level 3, and take too long to have their breaks!

Here is the location of the common room:
[QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom 20220913

Here are the offices:
[QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom 20220914

And here is where the staff are going for breaks!
[QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom 20220915

Is there a way I can make them stay put?
Attachments
[QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom Attachment
Tutorial.zip Save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom Attachment
output_log.zip Output logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

[QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom Empty Re: [QUESTION] Staff going several floor away for common room and restroom

Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 am
Hello there, this situation is strongly affected by one particular game mechanism. Any employee will prefer to use rooms in their department. It will affect their choice of bathroom or the afore mentioned common room. Anyway, the issue should be fixed by re-zoning all common rooms as an emergency. Then the employees should consider all rooms only by distance. Please let us know if that helps.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum