Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rakomalfoy
medic

[RESOLVED] Cannot open patients cards Empty [RESOLVED] Cannot open patients cards

Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:33 am
Description:
I cannot open any patients cards anymore in Emergency and Orthopedics (Internal Medicine, Cardio and General Surgery seems to be fine). Employees are still fine in every department. I tried a new game, and there it seems to be fine.

Repro steps
The game got updated to the latest patch just before launch - last time everything was working correctly was December 3rd, 2020 (last saved game). The issue seems to be only on patients in Emergency and Orthopedics (I did just finish an accident event, all of which went to orthopedics - this might be why). The issue occurs for both existing patients as well as newly spawned patient.

DLCs/Mods
No mods
All DLCs
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Cannot open patients cards Attachment
rako.zip Save gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
output_log.txt Log FileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(147 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added new information + save game)
Bowelas
intern

[RESOLVED] Cannot open patients cards Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cannot open patients cards

Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:10 am
Same here.
It occurs for each department on my game.

I found out, i can open patient cards, after i close departments. When i reopen the department, i can also open all patient cards, which i opened while the department was closed.

The bug occurs on new generated patients, too. (I cleared my whole hospital, closed everything, and so on, waited for some days and then opened the hospital.)

I also found out, when i try to open a patient card while in normal mode, nothing happens - but when i try it, when in management mode, it opens a blank patient card for a part of a second and closes it again.

Mods:
A lot of
DLCs:
All

Attachments
The Brain Extractor.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(128 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Cannot open patients cards Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cannot open patients cards

Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:05 am
Hi, thanks for letting us know about this - you should get an update on Steam, could you check if it makes a difference?

According to the error I can see in the log, there's a laboratory examination in some mod somewhere that was configured differently then the ones in the vanilla game and was conflicting with one of the changes in the latest patch. Btw, @rakomalfoy, your save actually references a few mods including the Community Resource Pack, so it's possible the examination was there - in either case, hopefully everything works now.
Bowelas
intern

Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:33 am
Hi Jan,

it works!
Very nice, thank you! Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:13 pm
Great, thanks for the confirmation! (:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum