Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
XiZy132
intern

[RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes Empty [RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes

Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:46 pm
Hello, I didn't find any bug report topic in Translations channel, so I did this new topic.

I found a few mistypes in Czech language:
[RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes 258bb210

• standarta is a flag, correct is "standardní"

• after I did a RTG scan, diagnose was "Pohmoždění hrundíku" instead of "hrudníku"

• In Management mode, yellow finger says "s rukavicema" instead of "s rukavicemi"

[RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes JUar

• translation is missing ^^

• when ICU hospitalization is complete, it says "Hráčův pacient byl stabilizován bude přesunut na odpovídající oddělení" - doesn't make sense

• when applicating NOAK as an active therapy, the description says "léčiva, které" instead of "léčiva, která" and "aby se krevní destičky vzájemně zhlukovali" instead of "shlukovaly"

XiZy132
intern

[RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes Empty Re: [RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:39 pm
Another few non-translated diagnoses and stuff but I think you are aware of these.
[RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes F3c3c373fa18b3e16d529785276660bb
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes Empty Re: [RESOLVED LANGUAGE] Czech language mistypes

Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03 am
Hi, thanks a lot for catching these, we'll try to include a fix in the next patch.

Regarding the untranslated texts - these are actually diagnoses from one of the mods and while the game supports localized texts in modded content too, we'd need some volunteers to get in touch with the authors of the mods and help with the translations. The most popular mods often support quite a few languages, unfortunately my hopes for Czech aren't too high. Smile
XiZy132
intern

Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:48 am
Well I am only using the DLCs, so I thought the translations are all the same as for the basic game. Is there any group of volunteers if I'd like to translate some stuff and maybe for mods too?
Thanks.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, if I'm not mistaken, the diagnoses and examinations in your screenshot are from this mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2167731584

Btw last comments there are actually discussing translations, so it would be awesome if you got in touch (you can also try messaging [EDIT, forgot the zero Smile ]: Sleepy068 here on the forum, he'll probably have lot of contacts to the other members of the modding community).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum