Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mamataytay
medic

[RESOLVED] Employee names in different language than game.  Empty [RESOLVED] Employee names in different language than game.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:19 am
Description:
My game is set in english but when I try to hire an employee, their names are in a what looks like mandarin I think.

Repro steps
I downloaded a hospital senario from the in game steam browser. I altered the map to my liking and when I went to hire my first employee, all of the employee names are in a foreign language even though the rest of my game is in english.

I do hope that this is something that could be fixed relatively easy as it is quite annoying and I would like to continue with the downloaded hospital shell instead of starting new.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Employee names in different language than game.  Attachment
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 8.01.31 PM.png Screenshot of issueYou don't have permission to download attachments.(882 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Morrison Medical Center.zip Saved GameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Player.log.zip Player LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Employee names in different language than game.  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Employee names in different language than game.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:05 am
Hi, thanks for joining the forums to report this! Smile

I can see how this can happen, every save remembers the list of employees for hire so it's not possible to cheat-in better candidates by reloading the save, but for scenarios we can probably refresh the lists when the game starts - basically you're seeing the language of the author of the scenario. Let us check whether there are any possible side effects.

If you want to continue this game, there are two possible workarounds, although not perfect - you can either rename your employees or use the hiring agency to refresh the list before hiring.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Employee names in different language than game.  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Employee names in different language than game.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:10 pm
And a quick update - we have a fix ready, it will be most likely included in the first patch after the release of Traumatology DLC.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum