Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zuzuro
resident

[RESOLVED] Unable to Change Language after 1.1 Update Empty [RESOLVED] Unable to Change Language after 1.1 Update

Thu May 30, 2019 5:13 pm
Hi Guys

First of all.. Awesome work with the New Update Smile

Unfortunatley i am running in to a minor issue with the Language Settings, i am unable to change the Language to German.

When i change the Language in the Menu at first it looks like it has changed.. when starting a New Game it instantly Crashes after Loading.

When i then Launch the Game again, the Language is set to Englisch again.

Any Tips or ideas on this one?

Best regards
Reto
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Unable to Change Language after 1.1 Update Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Unable to Change Language after 1.1 Update Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Unable to Change Language after 1.1 Update

Thu May 30, 2019 5:27 pm
Hi, so sorry to hear this, but on our side everything looks ok in German in the Steam version, also there's no error in your log file.

Btw - which map did you select when starting the new game? Or did you try to load your woow save?
zuzuro
resident

[RESOLVED] Unable to Change Language after 1.1 Update Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Unable to Change Language after 1.1 Update

Thu May 30, 2019 5:32 pm
Ok now i am completely confused xD.. after the Language midgame change to german it seems to be working fine now.. soo i gues there's nothing in the Way to Enjoy Project Hospital also in German.

Hope you have a nice Week an again .. a Huge thanks to the whole Oxymoron Team for the Great Support, Great Game, and the awesome Community you guys have managed to Build Very Happy
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu May 30, 2019 5:39 pm
(We've tried the save as well, so far so good)

Ok, thanks for the update! Smile Glad the issue has resolved itself, although it would be great to know what exactly went wrong - of course let us know if you encounter any more issues!

zuzuro
resident

Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:21 am
Hi there

The Issue unfortunatley seems to come back randomly.. According to the Steam Bug Forum others do have the same issue as i have..

To me as mentioned its not a deal breaker as i am able to read English, but for others i assume this could be a pretty bad situation.

Maybe you can have a look again into this?

Best regards
Reto
goofy1984
intern

Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:48 am
Hi,
I think I have the same problem. I change the language to Hungarian in the menu, and can play with the selected language. But when I exit the game, then start again, the language changed back to English. I have to change to Hungarian every time I launch the game.
zuzuro
resident

Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:55 pm
HI There

The Devs already have my logs.. but maybe it could help if you could post the Logs also in here.

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:28 am
Hi, thanks everybody, we're testing a fix and we plan to release a quick patch at some point this week (depending mostly on how many other bugs pop up that we'd like to include fixes for).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum