Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pacmanarea51
medic

[RESOLVED]Couple issues with Challenge level 3 Empty [RESOLVED]Couple issues with Challenge level 3

Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:21 pm
Hello,

I have found a couple issues with Challenge level 3 (Internal Medicine). These are as follows:

1) I am unable to buy any more ambulances, the game says that they have not yet been unlocked.

2) Once I hospitalize a patient from clinic, any laboratory tests disappear. This doesn't happen with radiology or general examinations. I have noticed some patients with essential thrombocythemia being hospitalized with CBC - sampling in queue (Not done in clinic) and it disappearing from planned examinations after hospitalization took effect, making the patient just idle on the hospital bed, until I notice they aren't getting examined.

I'm the type of player who takes control of all patients if possible (larger hospitals a ward at a time and always ICU + emergency), perhaps most people aren't as obsessed, but I find the second issue slightly annoying Razz

Attached the savefile of the Challenge level, after completion.
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Couple issues with Challenge level 3 Attachment
Challenge 3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Couple issues with Challenge level 3 Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Couple issues with Challenge level 3

Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:24 am
Pacmanarea51 wrote:Hello,

I have found a couple issues with Challenge level 3 (Internal Medicine). These are as follows:

1) I am unable to buy any more ambulances, the game says that they have not yet been unlocked.

2) Once I hospitalize a patient from clinic, any laboratory tests disappear. This doesn't happen with radiology or general examinations. I have noticed some patients with essential thrombocythemia being hospitalized with CBC - sampling in queue (Not done in clinic) and it disappearing from planned examinations after hospitalization took effect, making the patient just idle on the hospital bed, until I notice they aren't getting examined.

I'm the type of player who takes control of all patients if possible (larger hospitals a ward at a time and always ICU + emergency), perhaps most people aren't as obsessed, but I find the second issue slightly annoying Razz

Attached the savefile of the Challenge level, after completion.

Hi and thank you for your report. I will start with the locked ambulances:

1) This is on purpose for the challenge. Ambulances have set number and locked controls so every player has same starting point. If you sell your ambulances for quick cash, you have to adjust your play style to compensate for it.

2) Good news here. We were able to identify the problem a fixed it. It will be in the next patch. Thank you for catching this.

Have a great day:)

Pacmanarea51 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum