Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[RESOLVED] Challenge map (general surgery) toilet door Empty [RESOLVED] Challenge map (general surgery) toilet door

Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:43 pm
It's not exactly a "bug", but it needs to be fixed.

The toilet between the MRI room and the staff rest room on the second floor of the general surgery challenge map is invalid at the beginning of the challenge.
Because there is no door in the private toilet room near the staff rest room!
Did you try to place 3 private rooms with the same layout but didn't notice that the sink was in the way?
This annoys me a little.
You have to install the door yourself for the toilet to work.
While the private rooms with the same layout are lined up, it looks bad that the doors are out of position.
Furthermore, the colors of the other two doors seem special. No two colors are the same in a regular color palette. When I try to copy the door next door, the colors are not copied.
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[RESOLVED] Challenge map (general surgery) toilet door Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Challenge map (general surgery) toilet door

Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:45 pm
Oops, I seem to have double-posted... the other topic should be ignored...
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Challenge map (general surgery) toilet door Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Challenge map (general surgery) toilet door

Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks for spotting this, a fix will be included in the next update.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum