Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fireboy6112
resident

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed + challenge error Empty [RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed + challenge error

Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:47 am
Patient in the general surgical department is stuck. In the saved game he is in the first floor top left corner of the hospital. I have tried to get the doctors to give him the pill he requires and nothing. Not even EMS will show up to transfer him.

The general surgery award when you are supposed to get 70% thing is stuck. Based on the prestige thing I should have earned it days ago.

On version 1.0.14398

Windows 10, Intel Core i7 7th Gen, Nivida GTX 1060, 16gb RAM
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed + challenge error Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed + challenge error

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:07 am
Hi, thanks for the report! Good news, the stuck patient will be fixed in today's patch (most likely caused by a very specific timing of deleting a room).

Looking at the General Surgery prestige, you're very close, but it's right below 70% (or 3 and half stars) when it gets checked at the end of the day. Getting your staff more satisfied should be the last step to get you there. Smile

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed + challenge error Presti10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum