Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Philbo2018
medic

[RESOLVED] Load game fault - any advice? Empty [RESOLVED] Load game fault - any advice?

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:00 pm
Hello,

So I was playing a scenario for a few hours last night and saved the game at the end. All was working smoothly in the hospital. When I loaded that game just now I kept getting notifications saying that all my surgery staff had no place to work, and the entire surgery department that I had built pretty much doesn't exist (even though all the rooms are there and it was working before I came off the game)! Anyone else had these issues?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Load game fault - any advice? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Load game fault - any advice?

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:06 pm
Hi, could you please attach the saved game? We've received a couple of similar issues we're still investigating, so any extra info can help us to fix it more quickly!
Cheers!
Philbo2018
medic

[RESOLVED] Load game fault - any advice? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Load game fault - any advice?

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 pm
I may be being thick but I don't know how to attach a save?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:24 pm
Hi, sorry for the late reply, if you use the "reply to topic" button and not the quick reply form, there is a form to upload attachments.

As we've done quite a few fixes in the meantime - have you experienced the issue since? And we'd be of course still interested to check the original save.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:15 pm
Can't be certain, but loading issues were mostly duplicates of two common bugs, hopefully so was this one.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum